Thin Red Line Canadian Flag Aluminum Trailer Hitch Cover - FireFighter
This Thin Red Line trailer hitch cover is made to commemorate firefighters. It is based off of our Tactical Black Canadian Flag hitch cover, but features a red line on the 8th stripe. From wildfires to collapsing buildings, firefighters are there in the most dire of times and this flag is here to show support for some of the most courageous men and women in the country.
All Flags 'n Hitches Trailer Hitch Covers are precision CNC machined from Billet "6061 T6" Aluminum. Our Hitch Covers are powder coated to preserve the premium look and will enhance the look of your Car, Truck or RV or Van. Fits most 2" receivers. All Flags ‘n Hitches products are 100% made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Billet Aluminum
- CNC Machined To Scale• Powder Coated
- Tactical Black with Red Line
- Fits 2" Receivers Class III and IV
- 7 1/2” long x 4” tall x 3/8” thick (19cm x 10cm x 0.95cm (approx)
- 5/8” pin holes are drilled at 2.25” and 3.25” behind the hitch cover.
- Custom pin holes are available upon request.
- Weight; 1 lbs 6 oz. (approx)
Optional - Locking Pin
This Heavy Duty Locking Hitch Pin is made of Forged Steel and has a Bright Black Anodized finish. It features a circular styled lock with dust cap and includes 2 keys.